Interested in a career at Kansas City Freightliner? Give us a call at 816-453-4400, or download an application now.
Kansas City Freightliner has immediate openings for Diesel Mechanics to diagnose and repair medium and heavy duty trucks. Experience in EPA04 or newer Detroit or Cummins engines required, electrical and electronic skills favorable, applicant must also have the ability to obtain a class B CDL. Kansas City Freightliner is part of a family-owned dealer group that has been in business since 1951.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Capability to perform diagnosis, maintenance and repair of Class 8 trucks
- Provide quality and cost effective maintenance for our customers
- Ability to complete all necessary repair orders
- Safely move trucks/equipment to/from shop and yard area
- Maintain safe and clean work area
- Computer experience
Kansas City Freightliner offers:
- Competitive wages
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Cafeteria plans
- We are an equal opportunity employer